MMA fighter Joe Torrez supposedly safeguarded his home and family against four intruders, slaughtering one and extremely harming an alternate. Torrez could face criminal allegations for his activities, as per Marc Raimondi of Fox Sports.
The episode happened in the unanticipated morning hours of Jan. 1, consistent with James Staley of the Las Cruces Sun-News. Two of the four men attacking Torrez's home had weapons; one of the men carried a sharp wooden shank, while the other got a blade from the kitchen.
With his two-year-old child, his fiancee, her sister and an alternate lady present, Torrez purportedly took out two of the assailants while the others fled the scene. Aggressor Nathan Avalos was brought to the clinic with genuine wounds, while attacker Sal Garces was discovered dead close Torrez's home.
Consistent with the Las Cruces Sun-News, the strike could have been planned. Torrez supposedly gained a debilitating telephone call where a man let him know (by means of Raimondi), "I'll slaughter you and your family...i'll head off to your house."
This could conceivably be joined to a prior ambush; Torrez's fiancee's sister said she had been bounced preceding returning, and one of the men captured said the assault stemmed from a former quarrel.
Unbiased, Unfiltered. WBOB's Original Reads feature our brightest and boldest personalities, offering their two-cents on the goings on of news, sports, politics, entertainment, and business. -- Are our opinions always PC? Nope. Are they always perfect? Nah. But, are they always 100% authentic? Absolutely!
Read More WBOB